Need a toilet to fit over baseboard heat in a very small bathroom

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Bathrooremodel, May 12, 2013.

1. Bathrooremodel

Bathrooremodel New Member

Hi,
    Thanks for taking the time to help. I have been having trouble locating a toilet to fit in a 8x5 bathroom with baseboard heat. The heating covers are 2,75 inches wide and just shy of 8 inches tall it is a 12" rough in but with the heating covers on it is only 9 1/4 inches for the base. I had an old Eljer toilet on there but had many problems with it. I want to go with a toilet that has the best review but I am lost I saw a few old posts but I have not seen a definite answer. Hoping to hear some answers from the veterans here. I cannot replace or move the heat at this time. I have already tiled before I realized this would be such a problem.
    Thanks in advance for your time.