need a borg-warner matching seat

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by melanie, Jul 9, 2006.

1. melanie

melanie New Member

I have just bought a '70's condo and it has a white toilet seat on top of a flesh/tan-colored toilet. Toilet is in good shape, so would like to find a matching seat. Any advice?
  2. Do a Google search for the Bemis Color Direct Toilet Seat Kit. They have 94 colors plus white. It's about $50 but they have most manufacturers' discontinued colors and it's a good quality plastic seat. You can find it for a little less on the online auction sites and I believe someone on this site has mentioned before that The Home Depot carries it as well.

They don't specifically list Borg-Warner but you will receive a color chart with samples of all 94 colors. I'm sure you can find a match.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

seat

Go to Home Depot's special order desk and look at their toilet seat catalog. All the colors are listed by manufacturer, but if you want to be sure, take the toilet tank cover with you to match it.