N8 Custom Water Conditioner Trouble/Questions

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by cgilbert6, Jan 26, 2011.

1. cgilbert6

cgilbert6 New Member

I am 100% a novice so bear with me! hahaha

Anyways I a n8 custom water conditioner and I just noticed that it is leaking and water is slowly accumilating at the base of the conditioner and running off to my drain. There is a tag that says to immediately turn water off at water main if there is a leak and contact culligan provider.

Any suggestions or should I turn off and get raped on calling someone for an emergency service?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

First take a towel and dry it off some and see if you can find where the leak is coming from.
    Could be some thing with in the valve or between the valve and the tank..

You might even be able to deal with your self.
  3. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

And it could be condensation.
  4. mialynette2003

mialynette2003 Member

Does it have a bypass? If so, it can be bypassed and stop the leak.