My Forbidden Love for a UK Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Jaze

Reaction score
I've fallen in love with a UK kitchen faucet, and I need to figure out if I can possibly install it in my kitchen in the US. It's this beautiful, traditional two faucet set-up - Ive attached a photo. My understanding is that the way pipes are threaded in UK and US fixtures is different. Is there a way around this? Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

J.
Sagittarius Churchmans Traditional Bib Tap & Stand.png

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
We do a lot of Euro installs in Canada.

Many company's make Euro-Canadian adapters.

Also many of these Euro fixtures are designed so the parts can be trimmed or clipped. Once trimmed the sizing is more North American.

Now if your home has inspections this fixture might not fly because the fixtures require a CSA or cUPC stamp.

Why not check out Hudson Reed? I'm using their stuff for my shower build. They are a UK company and have got their products tested in the US and Canada.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks