Muller --- Bathroom -- Bathtub --- Faucet Replacement --- Need Advice -----

Users who are viewing this thread

vickvega

Reaction score
Hi

I am doing my first renovation in a small one bedroom condo. I am now in the bathroom and will be replacing the faucet.

I am doing my demolition and cannot understand how this faucet comes off the wall.

I have looked everywhere for screws and there are none. The only two screws were on the faucet handles HOT and COLD. I removed them but the handles *will not pull off the faucet*.

Am I missing something?

PHOTOS:

http://imgur.com/9P8qaeL,slaQFK8,q0thT3H,fPUx2NQ

V-

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The handles are just stuck on the stems. It appears to be similar to a Milwaukee, in which you and had to unscrew the spout and the retainers under the handles. Then the chrome cover come off and you will find three unions, (hot, cold, and shower), to release the valve body. Your spout does not appear to be screwed on, so maybe it is press fit into the back once you release the chrome cover to get to the body.

Last edited:

vickvega

Reaction score
Hey All,

The handles were stuck on the stems. I had to twist and pull for about 5 mins, then they popped off.

Thanks for all the perspectives!

K-

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks