moving well water line

Users who are viewing this thread

ghostle

Reaction score
just joined. i'm in the process of installing a pool, doing it myself. my water and electric line from my well runs under the location of the pool. the water line is a soft black plastic line. i need to either bury the line deeper, about 1 1/2 foot or relocate the line to run around the pool. i have the line dug up half way thru the pool already and if possible i would rather cut the line and bury it deeper. is this possible? is this the best way? any help appreciated. thanks

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
I would relocate the lines around the pool rather than taking any chance of the pool settling and doing damage to either. Also, it would seem easier and better to do that now anyway rather than possibly having to tear things up to go around the pool later for whatever reason.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks