moved pad mounted transformer

Discussion in 'Electrical Forum discussion & Blog' started by dlw120, Mar 24, 2008.

1. dlw120

dlw120 New Member

I accidently moved my green pad mounted transformer box. I pushed one corner about 4" and now it is crooked. There is no damage to the box and everthing seems to be working fine. What do I need to do? Any idea how much it will cost me to have the power company come out and check it?
  2. Speedy Petey

Speedy Petey Licensed Electrical Contractor

FOUR inches??

CALL YOUR POCO NOW!!!!

Cost is NOT a concern here!!!
    (Although they probably won't charge you.)
  3. dlw120

dlw120 New Member

just called the power company. the good ole boy told me that is happens all the time, and he would send some guys out there to push it back. If I got power there shouldnt be a problem and no charge for the move.
  4. Speedy Petey

Speedy Petey Licensed Electrical Contractor

See how easy that was. :)