Morton® System Saver® II

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, Questions and Answers' started by Akpsdvan, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Business owner/service and sales
    Ok, Let us open a door to some thing here.

Would like to know if any one and I mean any one has had any challenges with the Morton® System Saver® II salt, the one with the resin cleaner in it.

Now this is from their web site...
    "Morton® System Saver® II Formula Pellets are made from a very high purity salt combined with the patented System Saver® II formula to make your water softener work better. Look for it in our new, redesigned bag.

* Patented formula contains softener resin cleaning additives
    * Salt and cleaning additives are thoroughly flushed from the system during resin regeneration.
    "

Now I know what it says, thoroughly flushed from the system during resin regeneration. But I am wondering if maybe some is left behind.

A customer changed to total System Saver II 3 years ago and some thing like hard water spots have showed up in the same time frame.

Softener is still delivering soft water , clear on that part..
    Softener is still delivering Iron free water.. clear on that part..

Ideas?

2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Retired
    I don't know anything about it and tell my customers to use solar crystal salt and if needed how to manually use Iron Out etc. on a timed basis instead of buying salt with a resin cleaner in it. It works better and usually is less expensive.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement