Moen Concentrix shower trim ID

Users who are viewing this thread

DX

General Contractor
Reaction score
I need help identifying this Moen shower trim. The valve is push/pull for volume, left/right for hot/cold. Does not tilt. The knob is 3-piece: The end cap screws on, then the wider piece, then the barrel. According to the customer, the 3 pieces were individually available in many shapes/finishes for mix & match.

This trim apparently worked with both a pressure balance valve and with a non-pressure balance valve, as they have one of each in 2 different baths. There is no access to see the valves, but the valves are about 15 years old (early 90s).

I'd like to know what valves/trims these are and if the trims are still available somewhere.

moen-concentrix-green.jpg

Attachments

• moen.jpg
    moen.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 735
Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
trim

What do you want to do with the trim? If they have a pressure balanced valve using the same trim as the non pressure balanced, then it must be Moentrol version. The Moen site has many trim options for the Moentrol and they will work for the other valves also. That handle may not be available any longer because it was popular with all brands for a while and then died off.

moen-concentrix-04.jpg

DX

General Contractor
Reaction score
What do you want to do with the trim?

I want to replace it. Nothing wrong with it, but the crappy Kohler slide bar they had was broken and I replaced it with a chrome one as nobody makes a white shower anymore.

So I'm just looking to replace the white trim with chrome or some chrome/white/gold combo depending on what's available.

Thanks for the id guys, much obliged.

moen-concentrix-05.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks