Moen Replacement

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Steven Palmisano, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Steven Palmisano

Steven Palmisano New Member

I am looking for some help on finding a some replacement parts for a Moen Shower faucet. I sprayed some cleaner that corroded the spigot and the plate that closes that drain ( don't know what that is called). They are gold plated fixture but don't know how to go about finding the right replacement part for just those two parts as there are not any identification numbers that I know. Thanks in advance, Steve
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

You may want to try

1-800-BUY-MOEN

That have techs that can help you with that.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

The spout and the overflow/drain lever do not have to be Moen Brand. They are somewhat generic. However, when you have a finish other than polished chrome, matching the finish usually means getting the branded parts. Moen probably still makes polished brass fittings. If it is actually "gold" plated, that might be harder to find..... and much more expensive!