moen luke warm water

Users who are viewing this thread

juicer

Reaction score
I have a model similar to Model TL 180 series – I couldn’t find a model # anywhere on the part, but it looks similar to the diagram in the instructions for the Model TL 180. It's about 1.5 years old, purchased at Home Depot.

I have taken the shut off valve completely apart; I have flushed the system, still not enough hot water through the shower. I have plenty of hot water from the bathroom, sink faucet. Also, I have plenty of water pressure coming out of the shower faucet head.

The instruction Manuel notes that a part D (part # 96933 7 on my model) can be set at 3 o’clock to minimize hot water and 12:eek:o o’clock for maximum hot water. I set it at max, however, still, only get luke warm water.

I tried setting it at 11 o’ckock, but the knob pieces won’t fit.

Is there another way to set the part? Do I need a replacement part?

Please advise?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks