Moen kitchen faucet problem

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by zibnata, Jun 15, 2009.

1. zibnata

zibnata New Member

Good morning, I have a Moen Extensa faucet that was leaking. Moen sent a new cartridge. I replaced the cartridge and now the handle won't stay up. The weight of the handle turns off the faucet. Any suggestions ? thanks
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Moen

Yes, make sure you get the handle hooked into the cam properly. Unless the black cam is also cracked.
  3. zibnata

zibnata New Member

the faucet is still leaking a little so moen agreed to send a new one. I just pay shipping. Thanks for the reply