MOEN Diverter Off In Middle Position??? Help

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by pdorazio, Oct 27, 2006.

1. pdorazio

pdorazio New Member

OK, I think I am a moron, but I can not figure out why my Positemp diverter is ff in the middle position and water turns on when you go left or right. It is supposed to be off when turned all of the way to the right.. I probably put the handle or stop on incorrectly. Someone w/ insight please help. Pete
  2. plumber1

plumber1 Plumber

Is it a push/pull right or left faucet?
  3. pdorazio

pdorazio New Member

Sorry, it is a right/left faucet

I think I need to remove the handle and turn the brass part 180° and reattach the handle in the same position. Is that the case??
  4. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

Call Moen Customer Service (800-BUY-MOEN). They're open Saturday and very helpful.