Moen 7300 repair question

Users who are viewing this thread

signots

Reaction score
Skill level novice+. I have a 21 year old what looks to be a Moen 7300 faucet in the kitchen that is slowly dripping from the spout and is starting to leak where the assembly touch the escutcheon. Would a new cartridge (which Moen appears to warrant for life as noted on their website) solve both issues? Any and all help would be most appreciated. Steve

moen1225.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Could be just a cartridge leak, could be that and/or spout O-rings. But in any event, on a faucet that old, I would automatically replace the spout o-rings when I had it apart to change the cartridge.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Moen

Delta also has a "lifetime" guaranty, but it only applies to faucets made after a certain year, and Moen's may be the same, in which case yours would not be covered. just call them and ask.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks