mobile home kitchen sink question

Users who are viewing this thread

spankynlo

Reaction score
HI,
I am remodeling my sister's kitchen.
Last year, her drain leaked and I went to handy dandy Walmart to get a new drain pipe.
I found it was bigger than the one on the mobile home. I went to a mobile home store and got the correct size.
That being said....
I purchased a mobile home sink. (waiting on it in the mail) I was wanting to get a disposal and install it. I am worried after everything fitting together,
Thanks for any idaes.

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It will probably turn into a big problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garydaplummer

Union plumber/pipefitter-self employed
Reaction score
Website

I don't get into much mobile home work but there is a very good website for questions called mobilehomerepair.com . They can answer any questions you have regarding mobile homes, I have contacted them regarding a heating issue and they got right back with a reply. Mobile home work can be challenging because often the materials used are different from the norm.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
mobile homes

They use the SAME materials, they may just use them differently sometimes. As far as installing a sink and connecting it is concerned, it is exactly like any house installation, as long as you have a drain pipe sticking out of the wall.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks