Mixet shower cartridge

Users who are viewing this thread

AnotherHomeOwner

Reaction score
I replaced my Mixet cartridge yesterday evening, and things 'seem' to be working with two exceptions:

1) the mixer handle rotates all the way around

2) I can get 'some' cooler water, but it's mostly hot

I read on another post that I should have extended the cartridge all the way before installing... will that resolve the hot/cold?

I also read a post about some 'extension' that is inside the old part that I didn't bother trying to pull apart. Is that the part that deals with the full/partial rotation of the mix handle?

There is a brass washer made onto the cartridge body that has a notch in it, and another brass washer included. Any instruction on alignment of the notch or where exactly the extra washer goes would be good information as well.

A small write-up on the back of the cartridge pack might have been useful if it's more than just screw it in place ..

Thanks!

-Dave

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks