minimal deck mount mixer

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by etowns, May 18, 2006.

1. etowns

etowns New Member

hello

i am looking for a minimal deckmount mixer (tub filler/shower) for my bathroom. it is a good sized tub, japanese ofuru style, so i prefer the seperate "handle"-type shower as opposed to a fixed or "telephone" style. if you can help in terms of clean minimal design whether specific or a good brand, please let me know.

thanks

etowns
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

minimal?

What do you mean by "minimal"? That implies something small or simple. Most are the same sizes, and as far as simple that implies just two handles and a spout.
  3. etowns

etowns New Member

what i mean

basically what i mean by minimal is a clean "modern" design. not something ornate and designed like the seperate showers with the "telephone" style shower handle.

clean lines. regarding size, i dont think that is of issue, it is more of a good working and style issue.

thanks
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

faucet

In that case you will just have to go to showrooms and look at them. There are many that might be called minimal using your definition, but most also have a little class to them because that is what people installing those tubs usually look for.