Meter for well

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by weather777, Oct 4, 2008.

1. weather777

weather777 New Member

Can you please tell me if its possible to buy a meter for a well to monitor water usage?

Thank you
  2. Chris75

Chris75 Electrician

http://emondemon.com/

Opps. did you mean electrically or actual water usage? My water softener tells me how many gallons of water I use per day.
  3. weather777

weather777 New Member

Yes--I did mean a monitor for gallons used.Im sorry I should have made that clearer.
  4. Chris75

Chris75 Electrician

No prob, not sure of an off the shelf meter, but I'm sure they make something.
  5. Furd

Furd Engineer

6. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

meter

IT is called a "water meter" and any waterworks utility supplier can sell you one. In fact in some areas it is a requirement so the state can monitor ground water extraction.