message for terry

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by rap, Apr 1, 2012.

1. rap

rap New Member

Terry, an admin issue.
    I notice that there is a tom123 registered and lumped together with me. I dont recognise his posts, so, presumably, it's not some strange variation on my part. Perhaps you could seperate us. Not that i would object on principle, to being squeezed up to someone with the delightful name of: Candy, or Sugar, or even ( it's true ) Honey-Do - what were her dear parents thinking?
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

You appear to be from different countries. Is that enough?
  3. rap

rap New Member

Terry,
    I am from different countries so to speak, but i'm still only tom12. I go between the UK and CA. which is surprisingly common nowadays. But i prefer to be located, for forum posting purposes, in CA. Perhaps we will get to stay there if she who must be obeyed finally makes the ruling.
  4. rap

rap New Member

Terry, this post has nothing to do with the above - I dont think so, anyway.

I'm having difficulty reaching the terrylove.com site except by a roundabout route. I keep getting directed to an international web page hosting site.

It's not major, but it's a nuisance. Perhaps you can help?
  5. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades Master of one

It looks like a dns problem.

I have seen it for a couple days.

http://68.168.105.170/
  6. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

Ya, Ya, Yah