Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Sent in by a reader:

I was recently diagnosed with mesothelioma, which is a cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. From automotive to demolition work, I’ve had many jobs in my life that contributed to my exposure. On some jobs, the air was so thick with debris and asbestos, you could taste it in your mouth.

I’m reaching out to you today because many people are exposed to asbestos when repairing or remodeling their homes. Asbestos was a commonly used material in construction up until the 1980’s because of its fire resistant characteristic. Some of the materials that contained asbestos include vinyl floor tiles, paint, roofing materials, ceiling tiles, insulation, cement, window caulk, and more.

When I was diagnosed with mesothelioma I needed immediate medical attention. I found a few websites on the internet that are supposed to help people with my type of cancer but nobody got back to me.

Then I found Mesothelioma.net. Even though I contacted them on a Sunday one of their patient advocates gave me a call back within minutes. They gave me a great deal of helpful information on doctors and resources available to me.

They have recently posted an article about asbestos exposure from home remodeling here: https://mesothelioma.net/asbestos-exposure-home-remodeling/

Perhaps some of your website visitors could use the help of Mesothelioma.net. If it’s not too much trouble, would you be so kind as to share a link to that article on your website?

Please let me know what you think when you get a chance. Thanks very much for your time.

Virgil A.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks