Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I know their will be others who will start another thread wishing you all a Merry Christmas, but this is mine, so, to everyone here I wish you all a day in which you will remember, everything you deserve to get, and one that can't be beat. Be grateful.

Merry Christmas.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours and hoping it is healthy and lucky.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Thanks Redwood. And to you too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
I did some shopping today after work,and boy oh boy, people are mean, LOL...

I had to shove this 99 year old woman to get the last shirt I wanted, lol, :)

Cookie

Reaction score
Now, I was just joking on that... lol.

But, I just spent the last hour or so, getting groceries together to take over to my son's house. To help him out. Now, for those of you who think this is no great thing, well it is. For 2 reasons. One, I am shocked to pieces that I am here to do it. By all accounts I guess, I shouldn't be. My big C, isn't a good one, it has been wickedly mean and holding on for its dear life, but not more than I have been.

My mom did the same thing for me, before I lost her in1985, and I was expecting my first son, infact, the son I have been packing up groceries for. Kind of ironic, that I am now doing the same thing. AND, I bought diapers and wipes for my grandson. Geez, it brings back memories because she did the same thing, too. After he was born, I was washing out diapers and, she came along with that sack if Pampers.

I am thrilled to be doing the same thing. This is my first Xmas in helping my son, and grandson.

Life, is not always the way you planned it. Sometimes, it is just a struggle, and I know I am not alone in this school of thought here.

I just want people to know, that you can do it, that you can take on whatever, you want to change in life. Sometimes it is just grueling, sometimes, even cruel, but, when you put your mind to something, you can do it.

I have talked personally to many people on this forum with many different kinds of problems, so, for those of you who don't want to hear this or read this, or is offended by my mentioning the Big C... well, I can't apologize, because their are too many who do want to know and want to hear words of encouragement.

I am having a great Christmas no matter that important people are missing in my life, no matter my mortage won't get paid this month and Elmer Fudd will be calling, no matter that I again, have to probably fight the beast again, since, I got a problem again, but, just so you know, those who have been there, and for those who will be there in the future, I want to say, to make it all count, take blessings and be happy...

You can do it. You can make each day the way you want it, and if you need help, for those who know me, knows I am here.

Have a blessed, happy New Year.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I did some shopping today after work,and boy oh boy, people are mean, LOL...

I had to shove this 99 year old woman to get the last shirt I wanted, lol, :)

Yea I had some inconsiderate idiot cut into a parking space in front of me and I had to push the car out of my spot with the truck bumper.

Maybe this belongs in Ian's "People in America don't know how to park" thread.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks