Mermaid Princess toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
We found an art design toilet (Mermaid Princess) and we are wondering if someone knows about it? It is a dual flush (.8-1.6G), G-Force system, gravity flush, siphonic washdown, vetreous China, etc. Apparently is made in Massachusset??

I am not sure if these are good quality for a toilet?

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Where is it made?????????? Its sold by a Mass. company but they are not a manufacturer.... Interesting Look.... I'll pass!

Last edited:

Miss Buzz

Reaction score
G-Force and Gravity

Is there anyone can tell me about G-Force and gravity flush?

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
G-Force is what makes fighter pilots black out if it is too high.

Gravity flush is when the water leaves the toilet tank by gravity usuall through a flush valve. An inexpensive and reliable flushing system... However the engineering it make it effective with 1.6GPF is not something all companies have mastered. Toto is the company that is most often copied in this as they have mastered it. In fact you could say they wrote the book!

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Well you just have to see these toilets the chinese are making these days.
They are not just making the Cheap Junk lines for Big Box like Glacier Bay, All in One, and the Jacuzzi sticker models.

They are trying to potray their junk as high end and command a high price for it! Prices like where you could buy a decent Toto!

These toilets have the same junk parts that the chinese big box toilets have... But they are doing some hilarious molds!

Here is a picture of the Mermaid Queen model... It close to the Princess model except its got more color...

mermaidqueen.jpg

twodaloo.jpg

Here is another interesting one... The TwoDaLoo!

Support a budding third world economy... Buy this crap!LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
That Two-da-loo had better come in many pieces... and who gets to do the rough-in... and who wants to sit while the other is standing... the mind boggles. Must have been invented by a man from Moline.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks