Meeting the local Kohler rep Doug Cleveland and Lisa Hurley from Sheboygan

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Terry, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Jamie and I were meeting the local Kohler rep Doug Cleveland and Lisa Hurley from Sheboygan. We last saw Lisa in Kohler Wisconsin in November and it was nice to catch up with her. I got a new Kohler parts catalog from Doug, which is going to be helpful. They will be sending out the new Cimarron and the Santa Rosa for me to try out. It should be fun. We also talked about the skeet shooting we did last Fall. It's always nice to be out in the country enjoying the sunshine and playing with guns. I'm a guy, and ya gotta love shooting. My son Jamie thought it was fun too.

[​IMG]

Kohler reps Lisa Hurley of Sheboygan and Doug Cleveland of Seattle.