Measurements of the Schluter Systems Kerdi-Shower-ST Series 32"x60" 48"x48" & 72"x72"

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by johnfrwhipple, Jan 30, 2014.

1. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple I love these ACO Shower Drains - Best in Class

post(s) deleted by John Whipple
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  2. johnfrwhipple

Metric and Imperial Measurements of the Schluter-ST Shower Systems by Kerdi

3. johnfrwhipple

Measurements of the 32"x60" Kerdi ST Shower Pan : Including thickness and grading

4. johnfrwhipple

Measuring the slope on Kerdi Shower Pan

5. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

The drain comes with spacers to hold the drain at the proper height...no drawing required, just read the instructions and use the spacers if you cannot install the drain after the pan is installed.
  6. jadnashua

FWIW, John WHipple may think he quit, and maybe he did in his mind, but not after warning that his behavior was not in alignment with the rules of the board - basically, disagreements are allowed, but insults are not, but he is and has been unable to log on and participate because they banned him from ever participating again.

FWIW, no manufacturer recommends using thinset to level a substrate. If someone choses to use a foam tray, either because of the speed, or accuracy of the slope, they need to follow the instructions on its use, and the person involved did not. John indicated he e-mailed me; since all I ever get from John is insults, I chose not to read his mail. I also do not read every message on both boards, and even on those I do, do not respond to each message.
  7. Justadrip

Justadrip New Member

John Whipple did quit the johnbridge.com forum....right after he was told he was banned. Same with Contractor Talk. (he still has a warm spot in the hearts of the guys at Moderns Forum):eek:
    He has a nice home here because nobody knows any different.Its a PLUMBING FORUM! Kinda like hes the fastest runner with one leg here. Its only a matter of time before he wears out his welcome. Its his MO. Coincidence nobody wants him around?

Disagree with John Whipple and you get insulted and called names. Disagree with proof and facts and you get emails with more insults and name calling.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  8. johnfrwhipple

Schluter Does not want the info found. Neither does Jim

9. jadnashua

You talk as if I have intimate inside knowledge of all things Schluter...boy, you're way out in left field there.

But, just like when you build any shower with an offset drain, the slope on the shorter side is steeper than it is on the longer side (to the corner) if you want the pan outside edge level all around (the normal situation). *.DWG viewers and file converters are readily available. AutoCAD uses that as its default file type...