Masco Plumbing Supply- Contractor discount

Users who are viewing this thread

dwl1

Reaction score
Sprint/Nextel has negotiated a 18% discount, NO CONTRACT, with Masco and the rest of it's affiliated industry. Just here to make sure you were all aware of the discount you are entitled to whether it be an account you already have or opening a new account...FYI I work for a BSP and wanted to just inform you...if you want my contact info, feel free to PM...thx

OrangeCountyGirl

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi! I was just reading your thread on the discounts. I just started at Newport Brass in Santa Ana, about a week ago. I work in their accounting department doing entry level stuff like filing etc. I was looking to start up with nextel/sprint, mentioned that we're a subsidiary of Masco, but the rep said I needed a corporate ID code. When I asked my boss, she was like "huh?". Would you by chance know what that is?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks