Making Decora Wall Plate Look Good

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Who else other than jw?

Nobody said this was complicated, but if I wanted to just "forget about it", I wouldn't have created a thread...
Moi, but not residential. Industrial controls electrical and electronic controls. Lots of residential electricians, here at leas,t are very qualified to change a light bulb. nah, I take that back.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Who else other than jw?

Nobody said this was complicated, but if I wanted to just "forget about it", I wouldn't have created a thread...
and it is your priviledge to do that. But you did ask if you were too fussy and if it common as your actual question.

Reaction score
Not trying to offend you, "homeowner", your username just doesn't instill confidence.

You find people who own homes unreliable?

Sport. I can be as finicky as anyone. Especially with switches. They are near eye level.

I'm pretty sure that your two switches' bezels protrude past the strap more than the timer's does.

Possibly you should asses the reason and logic of a response to assess its utility, rather than worrying about the user name chosen.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; They are near eye level.

If that is true, then you must be one of the "little people", or your kids must need ladders to turn the lights on and off.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks