M40T5LN-6 Bradford White

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by glenn0015, Mar 3, 2005.

1. glenn0015

glenn0015 New Member

I need a cover panel, door, safety cover for my gas water heater Model M40T5LN-6 Bradford White. It is a safety cover that is removed when you need to light the pilot light. I can send a picture of where the cover goes if you want it. Any help in finding one would be great. Thanks. glenn0015@yahoo.com
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2005
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

If there is a recycle collection yard where old junk goes, try there. Otherwise call around looking for a crusty, eccentric plumber with pack-rat tendencies.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

door

If you can find the Bradford White dealer in your area, they may periodically have defective used heaters that have been replaced and if so you could get one from them. You can also make one from a piece of sheet metal.