low presure

Users who are viewing this thread

Teets

CT pump guy
Reaction score
repairs

I'm with you. It's definitely a health risk, especially when the galv line is underground. It's the same reason that valveman recommends only one check valve at the pump. You can't ignore an underground leak, and you're definitely prone to health risks if the leaking water gets back into your sanitary drinking water supply. I just did a repair where the old underground line was leaking at the foundation. It was an old 100# jet pump conversion. The pipe had split and it was like this for a few days. I had to dig 5 ft down under a deck to find and repair the old line. I had to dig through 5 ft of sludge to repair the old line. The homeowner told me to cut and couple the pipe back together. Guess where I'll be and what I'll be doing in a year or so. Did I mention the deck was only 2 ft high.:rolleyes:

Teets

CT pump guy
Reaction score
What pressure rating was the 1" sprinkler line. I think you need to do the pressure test setup that I described to you. I see a lot of 100# sprinkler line set-ups where I am. If something is partially clogged you can develop a higher pressure than the piping is recommended for before the switch can sense it.

nopressure

Reaction score
I call a welL driller or today they think as you all have been saying mybe leak in well will keep you all posted fyi........thank's for all the input

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks