Low hot water pressure only in select areas of house

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by kristeno, Mar 5, 2005.

1. kristeno

kristeno New Member

Hello,
    My hot water pressure is low in my bathroom next to the laundry room, the washer, and the sink in my front bathroom. The kitchen is in between the laundry room and the front bathroom and seems to have no problem. The front bathroom has a bathtub and also seems unaffected. There is another bathroom on the other side of the house and it has no problem. Please help.
Similar Threads: water pressure
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Weird water pressure issue in house... tenants moving in today, any ideas? (w/pics) Monday at 7:49 AM
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Low water pressure at one shower but not the other Jul 6, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Low Cold Water Pressure in Entire House Jun 18, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & New home - 85 psi water pressure Jun 4, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Very low water pressure after replacing kitchen faucet and no hot water in shower May 15, 2014