Low flow showerhead

Users who are viewing this thread

Rehabber

Reaction score
I live in Southern Calif. and we are going to have a severe water shortage this summer. I am looking for a low flow showerhead that hits reasonably hard (or is that just an oxymoron?) Thanks for any advice.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
150001L.gif

Zoe makes a high pressure shower head for that.

nadine

Reaction score
How low can you go with showerheads? Well, Bricor has some showerheads that use as little as a 1/2 a gallon of water per minute. These showerheads make use of “vacuum flow restriction†technology created by Bricor. The showerheads seen here are the “B100 SUPERMAX†series, and they are rated at 1.125 gallons per minute @ 50 psi. Bricor also has a “B100 ULTRA MAX†showerhead that is rated at 0.5025 gpm. You’ll have to pay for such a low flow — the showerheads cost about $60-$80 each. But don’t forget you’ll be saving water and the cost of heating the hot water for your showers.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks