Low flow showerhead

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Rehabber, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Rehabber

Rehabber New Member

I live in Southern Calif. and we are going to have a severe water shortage this summer. I am looking for a low flow showerhead that hits reasonably hard (or is that just an oxymoron?) Thanks for any advice.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Zoe makes a high pressure shower head for that.
  3. Rehabber

Rehabber New Member

THANKS, I will order one this evening.:)
  4. nadine

nadine New Member

How low can you go with showerheads? Well, Bricor has some showerheads that use as little as a 1/2 a gallon of water per minute. These showerheads make use of “vacuum flow restriction†technology created by Bricor. The showerheads seen here are the “B100 SUPERMAX†series, and they are rated at 1.125 gallons per minute @ 50 psi. Bricor also has a “B100 ULTRA MAX†showerhead that is rated at 0.5025 gpm. You’ll have to pay for such a low flow — the showerheads cost about $60-$80 each. But don’t forget you’ll be saving water and the cost of heating the hot water for your showers.