Looking to get some questions answered

Users who are viewing this thread

5TEVE

Reaction score
Hi all not sure where would be the proper place to post this but i thought i would give this a chance. I am going to be taking a plumbing course and i was hoping to find out some more information about this occupation. If i could i would like to talk with 2 employees and 2 employers in this trade that might be able to answer some of the questions i have.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you love plumbing, go ahead and become a plumber. Just be a good one..

If you have good hands, and your goal is to make a very good income, go ahead and become an elevator tech or an a/c contractor. You see, plumbers are all over the place, but elevator/escalator techs are rare, so they get paid more. A/C-refrigeration techs are also in demand. In the hot summers, customers will pay ANYTHING to get their a/c fixed, businesses will pay ANYTHING to get their freezers fixed. And in the winter they do heating. Win, win, win.

Two trades to ponder. Whatever you do, knowledge, customer relations and passion will bring in the dough.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks