Looking for toilet pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

wc-book

Reaction score
For my graduation project I am looking for pictures of toilet moments from people all over the world. Take a very original, creative or crazy picture of your toilet time and help to pimp my toilet fot the Utrecht school of the Arts, Media & Technology in the Netherlands. You don't need to be in the picture but it could. Please spread the word.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/WC-Book/157252384344436

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Seems to me that quite some time ago, (maybe 2 or 3 years) there was a thread dealing with toilets from many places in the world. You might try researching the archives to see if you can find it.

wc-book

Reaction score
Hi

Well, I would like to collect my own collection if you might understand. For sure I can google images but, it would be better if it's my own campaign. So please spread the word. I need a kind of 200 pictures.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
It is NOT your campaign if we send you the pictures. It will be no different copying ours or Google. In fact some people might just send you something they found on Google themselves.

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
It is NOT your campaign if we send you the pictures. It will be no different copying ours or Google. In fact some people might just send you something they found on Google themselves.
That is what I thought HJ! LOL

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Oh sure. I might be running for president next year, or maybe I am the deacon at the church. I can hardly wait 'til the photo of my fat ass on the can shows up on the front page of the NY Times, via your facebook!
If you are looking for morons, you came to the wrong forum!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks