Looking for Similar Sink Kohler Wading Pool Purist - OR the thinest sink you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wally3433

Reaction score
I screwed up my tiled countertop height, so I am desperately trying to make up some inches. I intended on having a vessel mount sink, and this Kohler sink was the "thinest" sink I could find. Has anyone seen something similar to this? I am just looking for a cheaper alternative. I've seen this one in the $500's, which isn't insane, but was looking for different alternatives and/or a cheaper model.

I like that this one sits only 2" above the countertop surface, and has little interference below - the drain is way at the back which is also nice.

I have also considered recessing this slightly to save up to another inch in height.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?item=6406302&prod_num=2313&module=Lavatoriesed

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
what Earthly use could this "sink" have? It is basically a slab of china with a drain "gutter" around the perimeter. You could fabricate one from granite or cultured marble a lot cheaper than that. you would be better served getting a tapered round vessel sink and then cutting a circular hole in the countertop so it would sit down as far as you need it to for the clearance you need.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks