looking for Seattle Area plumber for consultation

Users who are viewing this thread

RemodelBob

Reaction score
I am roughing in some drain and supply lines and would really like to have someone swing by and tell me i screwed up before I start putting up drywall.

Anyone up for a consult?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Sorry about that.
With the plumbing fixtures I've been selling and installing, it's hard to find time for rough-in work lately.
I just talked to my nephew, he consults on web sites, and he's suggesting I start hiring more plumbers.
I paid him $100 and bought him lunch.
Here is one site he was working on.

www.activerain.com

We've been keeping up on the toilet fixture replacements, but haven't been able to do much more than that. Right now I'm working six days a week. I try to ski at least one day a week.
I'm thinking of rethinking the whole bit, and thinking about a getting bigger presence in the Seattle area. I could probably hire three plumbers and keep them slammed.
I know I'm working about 58 hours a week.

As far as looking at the plumbing work, have you thought of having it inspected before covering?
They use the UPC plumbing code here. You might try Pioneer Plumbing in Seattle, or Alpha Omega Plumbing on the Eastside for rough-in work.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Well, I know Terry is a nice guy! But I can hardly imagine he has time to volunteer as a pre-inspection checker for you. But that is why this forum is so great. If you could post some pictures here, you could get a lot of priceless free advice.

RemodelBob

Reaction score
I expect to pay whoever comes by.

Based on my experience getting a plumber in Seattle, you can probably keep 10 guys busy Terry! You should do it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks