Looking for new toto comparing Drake II to the Ultramax II

Users who are viewing this thread

T901

Reaction score
Are the Drake II and the Ultramax II the same except one is a 2 piece and one is a 1 piece. Also which is the best flushing the cyclone 2 or the g/e-max. I'm looking for something that will always flush it down 1 flush and clean the bowl. We have a Kohler highline it flushes great but leaves the bowl dirty.
Thanks Todd

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I highly recommend the Double Cyclone system. It has really good bowl wash and still flushes large quantities of waste flawlessly.

I personally prefer one-piece toilets as they look a little sleeker, are a little easier to clean, and you never have to worry about leaking between the tank and bowl.

Lastly, make sure you get the "Sani Gloss" option.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I agree with SteveW, but would point out that a weakness of all low flow toilets is bowl wash. Some are better than other, the Double Cyclone system is very good and Sanigloss will help too, but if you have a big problem with streaking, you probably should look at your diet. If you have a rich diet that creates soft, even runny stools, that will always be a potential problem.

T901

Reaction score
Thanks I went with the ultramax II MS604114CEFG has the double cyclone so should be a winner, I hope.
I will keep you updated thanks Todd

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks