looking for in-line shower head valve

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by ginahoy, Jul 24, 2007.

1. ginahoy

ginahoy New Member

My shower valve is the type that has one lever to adjust temperature and flow. It's basically "wide open" or off. Not only does this waste a lot of water, but I like to adjust the flow rate during my shower. (I live in the desert where water is in short supply.) In my previous two homes, I specified the type with separate handles for volume and temperature. I really miss that.

A new shower head with built-in flow adjustment costs at least $40 at the local home center. In any case, I prefer to keep my shower head. So what I'm looking for is one of those inexpensive 1/2" chrome in-line valves like the one pictured. Anyone know of an online source for these?

Attached Files:

2. Peanut9199

Peanut9199 Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  3. ginahoy

ginahoy New Member

Thanks for the referral!
  4. AlwaysInHotWater

AlwaysInHotWater New Member