Looking for Best Heat Pump Brand from Asian Country

Users who are viewing this thread

Shahnaimath

Reaction score
Hi and Hello for the Respected Experts...

I am presently in Saudi Arabia. I am looking for Top Heat pump Manufacturers in the neighborhood of KSA. Any suggestions, I will be very much thankful.
The Purpose of Heat pump is mainly here for Heating and Cooling the Swimming pool.

Shahnaimath

Reaction score
No replies..? :confused:
Okay ... can any one let me know the Best Heat pump brand.. it doesn't matter the location.
Heat pump who's COP is high.
Best Heat exchanger in the market
Best compressor.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Most of us on the forum here are in the US, where it may surprise you to know that we do not have the need to COOL the swimming pools. I understand your climate is different and you do have that need. It's just that we have never seen one, so we do not know what type of equipment is used. We heat our pools with gas burners.

Internationally, Trane is possibly the best-known brand. With any brand, they make models in varying efficiencies, so you pay more and you get more.

Reaction score
Have you considered some sort of mist cooling or fountain cooling option? Depending on humidity levels you could likely get a lot of cooling from misting the recirculating water. Depending on your location the wet bulb temps. could be extreme--noticed that Saudi Arabia has had some of the highest wet bulb temps measured.

Of course with a mist/fountain system you will have to make up the evaporative water losses to the pool, and your cost of water is probably not low.

Dana

In the trades
Reaction score
Have you considered some sort of mist cooling or fountain cooling option? Depending on humidity levels you could likely get a lot of cooling from misting the recirculating water. Depending on your location the wet bulb temps. could be extreme--noticed that Saudi Arabia has had some of the highest wet bulb temps measured.

Of course with a mist/fountain system you will have to make up the evaporative water losses to the pool, and your cost of water is probably not low.

If you's priced water in Saudi Arabia you'd know that's something of a non-starter. A natural-gas fired absorption chiller might be cheaper and more effective to run in Saudi Arabia than an evaporative cooler.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
If you's priced water in Saudi Arabia you'd know that's something of a non-starter. A natural-gas fired absorption chiller might be cheaper and more effective to run in Saudi Arabia than an evaporative cooler.
Assuming that their fuel price is low, then a boiler driving a steam lithium bromide system might work pretty well. Boiler could probably work with an indirect water heater as well, for the winter months.

Reaction score

I haven't priced their water, but knew it would be expensive, which is why I mentioned the cost aspect.

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
Haier is a brand of heat pump used all over Asia. I do not know if they make units to control pool water temperature.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks