Looking for American Standard Whirlpool Control Box?!

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by b00st3d, Feb 25, 2008.

1. b00st3d

b00st3d New Member

I have a 10 year old American Standard Sensorium Whirlpool and I need a replacement control box. This is the box that hooks between the hi/lo/off switch and the motor. We had a plumber come out and he took the control box with him as he was looking for a replacement and now he cannot find it! The only info i have is the info about the motor (voltage/amperage/etc). I have scoured the internet and cannot seem to find anyplace that may sell this control box. I have looked at other american standard schematics and it seems that the box may also be called a system I or system II switch box. I have found a few places that sell the switch, just not the in between piece that i need!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!