Looking for a low cost propane room heater

Users who are viewing this thread

Mikebarone

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi…I’m trying to find a low cost venting, (from the outside) propane heater. It is for a small apartment, (approx 250 square feet). All of the ones I have found on the web, are around the $600.00 to $700.00 range and up. I don’t really feel comfortable with the heaters that (use the air from inside of the room) monitor the oxygen in the air, because there will be people that sleep in the apartment, (for the danger of CO poisoning). I can’t use electric heat, because the main breaker is so small…older building, and everything runs off of gas.

Any suggestions?

Mike

sibi1972

Reaction score
Mike,

I did a search not too long ago for a propane heater for garage wood working shop and found the direct venting ones to be wicked expensive.

I think that's just the way it is.

Sibi

Mikebarone

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Yep

Mike,

I did a search not too long ago for a propane heater for garage wood working shop and found the direct venting ones to be wicked expensive.

I think that's just the way it is.

Sibi

Thanks Sibi…I think your probably right.

Mike

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks