Looking for a Delta Quick Connect Adaptor (see photo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Geobrick

Reaction score
I picked up a Spout for a delta widespread faucet for a very low price and thought I might try to use it to replace the spout on my older faucet and still use the valves and handles from the old faucet.

Delta is now using a quick connect hose system between the valves and spout and I was wondering if a suitable adaptor exists (I created a crude version of what I'm looking for using Photoshop below).

I suppose I can just cut the hoses and attach them with a brass coupler with hose clamps but I'd rather use an adaptor if one exists.

delta-spray-hose-older-1.jpg

delta-spray-hose-older-2.jpg

delta-fantasy-part.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Now, why would Delta, which is where something like that would have to come from, make that adapter. Either they send the proper spout as a replacement, or they replace the entire faucet. Therefore, they do not have "cobble" things together to make them work.

Reactions: SHR

Geobrick

Reaction score
HJ, Correct Delta has no need to make that part. I'm just trying to find something I can use to make use of a spout that I got at a steep discount because Delta discontinued the finish. I thought I could use it to replace the spout on an older delta faucet I have. Not because the old spout is damaged, but just to try a different style spout.

Geobrick

Reaction score
Look what I found by accident when doing a search for Delta widespread faucets (and it was made by Delta but it's discontinued).
"Delta Faucet RP41568 Tee Adapter Assembly for Widespread Lavatory and Kitchen".

geobrick-01.jpg

With this adaptor, I'm able to use the older style Delta hoses that attach to the valve bodies instead of the cobbling I actually did (picture coming soon).

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Not quite. You might still have to "cobble" because that tee has a "beveledcompression" joint connection NOT a pipe thread, and since your hose has 1/4" MIP thread, you still need some "cobble" to join it to the female "noncompatible" thread, unless the other end of the hose IS also a compression connection, in which case you could use a compression by compression flexible connector.

Paul Arthur

Reaction score
I understand a Delta Classic End Valve Assembly RP73641 is the original without quick connects.
The price is low. Check it out by searching Delta or the internet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks