Looking for a 4" sanitary tee with two 2" inlets

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by mckeand13, May 26, 2007.

1. mckeand13

mckeand13 Engineer

Does this exist?

My drain is a 4" line and I currently have a 4" santee with a 1.5" inlet on the side.

I want to change that so I can run two drains into it, one for a new washer standpipe (2") and a larger washtub drain (2"). I would like the 2" inlets to be 90deg from each other rather than 180deg.

I looked at Home Depot and found nothing.
    Last edited: May 26, 2007
  2. HandyAndy

HandyAndy General Contractor, Farmer

3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

tee

If you can get an inspector to accept it, you can use a 3 x 3 x3 x 2 tee with a bushing in the 3" branch opening. They show a tee like you want, but I have never seen any supply house that actually stocked it.