Locate Re-nu Style Repair Kit

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by use55less, Jul 7, 2009.

  1. use55less

    use55less New Member

    Jul 7, 2009
    I am trying to locate a 1930's Standard Mfg Re-nu style shower valve rebuild kit. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can locate one?
  2. Redwood

    Redwood Master Plumber

    Dec 15, 2007
    Service Plumber
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    Re-Nu is the barrel and they are readily available. The stem uses a conventional faucet washer. There is no single "Re-Nu faucet", since that is a feature of many different faucets made by American Standard. But if you are looking for a single handle Re-Nu shower faucet repair kit, that is a different matter and you will have to contact a company that specializes in faucet parts.
Similar Threads: Locate Re-nu
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Pipe located behind cabinet??? Apr 19, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice How to...Do I need to relocate the exit waste or ??? May 21, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Need help with stubout for lavatory...can I relocate? May 14, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice unable to locate septic tank Mar 29, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Offset Toilet Flange or Header Joists and Relocate Toilet Drain? Nov 30, 2013

Share This Page