little flow of water

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by picapiedra, Jun 20, 2009.

1. picapiedra

picapiedra New Member

i have placed a tee on a branch. and i got a little flow of water. This is the first time that happening to me.
    In the same branch and at the end of the line is the shower line. In the shower i have a normal flow of quantity of water.
    BUT in my pedestal sink i have a little flow of water in the cold and hot water line.
    PLEASE..tell me what could be the problem?
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

flow

If the flow does not change when you open both hot and cold faucets your faucet's aerator is plugged.