Lipitor

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness Forum' started by Cookie, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Cookie

Cookie .

2. Thatguy

Thatguy Homeowner

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  3. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

4. Cookie

Cookie .

I wonder if the drug is not saving lives, if so, it should be pulled from the market.

My younger son, then age 13, was on it. He is fine today.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  5. Cookie

Cookie .

6. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Lipitor is one of the most widely counterfeited drugs, so you should be wary of any "bargain" sources.
  7. Cookie

Cookie .

That is amazing because this ad was very large in a very large newspaper. Infact, it was a full-page ad.

Sooo, I thought of others here, trying to save them a few bucks if possible. I am not on it, nor my son anymore.

People, don't read this thread, lol. :) run.
  8. Thatguy

Thatguy Homeowner

These guys have got the idea of job security down pat.

"The Idiot Cycle is a . . .documentary. . .
    The film focuses on six major chemical companies (BASF, Bayer, AstraZeneca, Monsanto, Dow Chemical and DuPont) who allegedly produce cancer-causing chemicals and some of which are also invested in and develop cancer treatments."
  9. Cookie

Cookie .

I will have to try to catch that, would like to see it. I guess that is a given, lol.

The Bayer corporation. Hm. My dad was one of the men who liberated the camps in Germany, and to the day he died, he wouldn't buy anything Bayer. Since, I am my dad's daughter, actually, really alot like him, I don't either. He told me about "Bayer" a long long time ago and the part they played in hurting others. They thought changing their name would change things not so. I would like to see them be held accountable and pay the families of those in those camps. My dad sat there and sobbed with his head in his hands when he told me about the liberation.
  10. Thatguy

Thatguy Homeowner

11. Cookie

Cookie .

Unbelievable eh.