link trade

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by james_bond_007, May 10, 2006.

1. james_bond_007

james_bond_007 New Member

Well I am attempting to move to www.linkwizard.net from Link-Vault and let me tell you link-vault been a bloody headache. Nothing pisses me off more than wasting my time which is exactly what this is doing.The damn links are showing up right on the page yet it says failed everytime. Even better is there is no one on their support forum... With linkwizard.net i have nothing of this.Good support, and my links are within content of other sites!
  2. Bob NH

Bob NH In the Trades

How many out-of-context places do you have to post the wizard link to have any effect on the search engines?

I think the problem is that the the wizard has diverted the output of the Toto so it is obstructing the plumbium conduit to the vault. Now that the vault is full it has apparently overflowed to the point where it has filled the bondium abdomen and is overflowing from the bondium oral orifice.
    Last edited: May 10, 2006