Licensed Plumber Needed: Spring Lake, NC Area

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Rod, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Rod

Rod New Member

I am in need of a licensed plumber in the Spring Lake, NC area who has experience attaching thermal expansion tanks to water heaters.

I know I can search this online. But, I am hoping for a good reference from someone who has dealt with such a plumber.

If you are a licensed plumber with experience, or know of one, please shoot me a PM.

Thank you.
    -Rod
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

You might do better to let your fingers do the walking or ask a coworker or, neighbor who they use and if they are happy with the service.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

tank

Installing a thermal expansion tank is not rocket science, so almost any licensed plumber can do it. In fact it would take complete incompetence to do it even partially incorrectly.