Layout opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Willie Two

Reaction score
Hi to all, I am looking for feedback on this drain layout;

A bit more info; material cost is not an issue, this is a new house installation, the job is in BC Canada. I have attached drawings of the layout and the house floor plan, all one story. I have a permit but the town building inspector also does the plumbing inspection so I want the installation to be as plain as day as I question her abilities. Just for clarity, I have omitted the installation of cleanouts and fitting choices which will be "Y" fittings for drains and "T" fittings where the trap arm and venting is connected. This will include the venting Manifold that will be in the 6 inch wall cavity. There is limited access to the attic so this is why I have joined all the vents just below the top plate of the water wall. What I am looking for is a vent / drain system that is easy to follow and that will also pass the inspection. Everyone's comments will be appreciated. I know I could do some wet venting instead but I don't prefer that layout. Thanks

Attachments

• Bathroom groups.jpg
    Bathroom groups.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 926
  • Vent stacks.jpg
    Vent stacks.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 942

frodo

In the Trades
Reaction score
[

oh man.....i mjust realised the date is a year old...well, i guess your liven in it by now. thats what i get for not looking
well....keep the drawing i made. as a house gift...LOL:cool:

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks