lasco whirlpool tub

Users who are viewing this thread

falconer

Reaction score
hey guys

new to the forum but here is what i got going on
i got this lasco whirlpool tub from a friend its about 3 years old he never installed it but its been in his shop it has one corner that has a small chuck broke out of the very corner about the size of a quarter other then that it is in good shape
any way i am putting it in place of my old tub
i cut the old one out and have slid it into my bathroom and put it on 4 4x4 x 39 inch cedar post it is level but the thing i am not sure of is this
on the 4 corners am i suppose to make some kind of support for underneth those corners the 4x4 are on concret so i am sure the floor of the tub will be fine but its the sides i am wordering about when i fill it with water will it come apart on me
and on the faucet part i plan on putting a waterfall faucet on it but i want to put it on the right side on the tub not at the end where the drain and over flow pipe is if i put it on the side on the rail of the tub when i drill that 3/4 inch hole will that weaken the tub and make it burst
thanks for your help
Dave

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks