Large Utility Sink

Users who are viewing this thread

Fieryphoenix

Reaction score
As part of a bathroom plumbing overhaul, we're having a utility sink installed underneath. I mean, as long as a plumber's coming out, right? :eek: Anyway, come time to look for sinks, and I cannot find anything large and deep like I grew up with... everything is at most 20 gallons per sink. Does anyone know of a source for sinks that are larger than that?

Dgold

Avoid DIYer
Reaction score
Go to a plumbing supply distributor. They'll be able to pull out catalogs of sinks and order one for you. Won't be as cheap as the big plastic ones at the boxes, but you'll get what you want.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
sink

Now that we know you want a sink, what kind of sink and where is it going? Plastic laundry sinks, with legs or wall hung, are readily availble EVERYWHERE. Countertop drop in sinks are usually special order because there are too many types to try to stock them all. Just because you have a plumber coming, do not expect the installation to be any easier.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks