Kohler WaterTile

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by meckroth, Jan 11, 2006.

1. meckroth

meckroth New Member

My wife and I are adding a master bathroom above garage space. Current floor plans have space for a walk-in shower- 4'X6'. I have seen Kohler's new product, "WaterTile". I am interested in both the body sprays and the shower heads.

Does anyone have any experiences with this new products? Would appreciate any advice re: layout, design, valves etc.. Hopefully my plumber will have experience.

thanks
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

One piece of advice when you are planning exotic baths and showers: Choose your products before the plumbing is installed: you are probably going to need larger than normal pipes, and maybe an extra large water heater. If you don't plan for these things, they will never work quite right and your wife will let you know about it!